- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Broadstreet Publishing Group
Publication Date: 2014
Falling into Heaven is the true story of how a young skydivers life was changed when a fiery plane crash melted his face and mutilated his body. Miraculous healing and a spiritual adventure of a new life on earth followed this near death experience. Falling into Heaven is not just about a burned man getting better. It is about a dead man coming to life!
A plane crash in 1968 consumed half of Mickeys body in third-degree burns. Mickey entered heaven and was given a mission to bring a life giving message of hope back to Earth. Since his second chance at life, Mickey has been a public speaker nationally and internationally. In addition to his personal appearances, his dramatic life story and additional messages of hope have been broadcast on TV and radio. In August 2010, a portion of Mickey s testimony was part of a two-hour special on the highly acclaimed History Channel. It has been broadcast multiple times in the U.S. and other nations with overdubs in their own languages. For over three decades, his message of encouragement and hope has continued to change lives and inspire people of all ages.
- Michael W and Debbie Smith, Award winning song writer, recording artist and author
- Phil Keaggy, Award winning guitarist, singer, songwriter
- Fred Griffith, Former ABC TV host, Cleveland Morning Exchange, Cleveland, Ohio
- Francis Frangipane, Author, teacher, and founder of In Christ's Image Training
Paul KPittsburgh, PAAge: 55-65Gender: Male3 Stars Out Of 5Good story, but ...March 16, 2017Paul KPittsburgh, PAAge: 55-65Gender: MaleQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3It's a pretty good story. However, he goes into a lot of details about his personal life that I didn't think was relevant in regards to his accident, NDE, and healing
Rob5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent, gripping testimony to bring hope to anyone in need of hope!January 2, 2016RobQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Excellent, gripping testimony of what impossible things God can do in anyone's life!
Great book to give anyone going through circumstances that seem impossible to overcome.
This true story has been and will continue to touch millions!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational