Fallen: Out of the Sex Industry & Into the Arms of the Savior - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Worthy Publishing
Publication Date: 2015
Annie Lobert was not so different from most girls. She grew up in a small town and had common struggles with friends, school, and boys. Her home was filled with turmoil, and, as happens far too often, she was sexually abused by a family friend. She knew heartache, but she didnt know love. Sadly, Annies story is not uncommon. Young people are stumbling into the arms of the waiting world of the sex industry. Human sex trafficking and involvement in the sex industry whether by choice, force, or coercion is a sad world full of broken dreams. Hookers for Jesus , a non-profit ministry, was founded by Annie to address the harmful effects of prostitution and sex trafficking. Its mission is to Hook, Give Hope, Heal, and Help those who have been negatively affected by sex trafficking and the adult entertainment industry.
Annie Lobert is a survivor of more than a decade of sex traffickingworking as an exotic dancer and a highclass escort prostituted in Hawaii, Minneapolis, and Las Vegas. She is an internationally recognized expert and advocate of ministry to men and women in the commercial sex industry from her personal experience. She and her husband, Oz Foxx, lead guitarist for the rock band Stryper, live in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Abuse
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality