Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Compact disc|
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 5.44 X 6.38 X 0.56 (inches)|
More than a million husbands and wives have improved their marriages through books by Dr. Willard Harley. And now, for the first time, he invites you to step into his office” and see how the whole plan works.
Fall in Love, Stay in Love weaves together the insights and techniques Dr. Harley has collected over the years into one comprehensive plan for building and sustaining the feeling of love. In seventeen sessions it equips you with the tools you need for a happy, successful marriage.
Discover how to fall in love by meeting each other’s needs. Then learn how to stay in love by avoiding habits that chip away at your love for each other. And don’t forget to master the art of negotiating in marriage along the way. With these vital steps in place, you and your spouse will enjoy a romantic, passionate, lifelong love for each other.
Nationally acclaimed clinical psychologist Willard F. Harley, Jr., Ph.D., is the best-selling author of several books, including His Needs, Her Needs and Love Busters. He lives in White Bear Lake, Minnesota, with Joyce, his wife and fellow Buyer of more than forty years
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Family >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships