Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Map Area▼▲
- US States▼▲
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
A to Z mysteries is a classic kids favorite, with a bright new look. These chapter books are recommended for children ages 6-9.
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Random House Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 1998
Dimensions: 7.61 X 6.19 (inches)
Series: A to Z Mysteries
Help Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose solve mysteries from A to Z!
Kids love collecting the entire alphabet and super editions! With over 8 million copies in print, the A to Z Mysteries® have been hooking chapter book readers on mysteries and reading for years. Now this classic kid favorite is back with a bright new look!
F is for Falcon . . . Find those falcons! After Josh discovers a falcons nest, he checks on the young birds every day. But when he tries to show Dink and Ruth Rose, the nest is empty! Could someone have taken the baby falcons? Soar into the mystery with Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose!
STEPHEN GILPIN is the award-winning illustrator of dozens of childrens books, including the popular and very funny Pirate Mom. He brings his fresh, kid-friendly style to all the covers of the A to Z Mysteries® series.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Mystery
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Independent Readers
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Mystery
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children
- Last Chance Bargains >> Homeschool