- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
O ye of little faith! These are not words a child of God wants to hear.
But how does one have big faith ? How do we have the faith that can move mountains, heal the sick, and supply our needs? How do we step out in faith as the apostle Peter did when he walked on the water? More importantly, how do we have the kind of faith that pleases God? These and other questions regarding faith have plagued Christians for centuries.
Faithwalkers: A Step-by-Step Guide to Pleasing God through Faith answers these questions in simple, down-to-earth language, using examples, analogies,
and faith-building stories from the Bible.
You will be transported back in time to a dark and stormy night on the Sea of Galilee, where twelve men were being tossed by a troubled sea. You will experience the exhilaration as one of those men decided to take a leap of faith, step out of the little ship, and walk by faith toward Jesus. You will join him in the fear of failure, and the joy of being saved by the only One who could.
You will be challenged to examine your own relationship with Jesus, discovering the obstacles to walking hand-in-hand with Him in true faith. You will build the faith muscles needed to be of big faith.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality