Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Faithfully Fit: A 40-Day Devotional Plan to End the Yo-Yo Lifestyle of Chronic Dieting - eBook|
By: Claire Cloninger, Laura Barr
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2006|
Stock No: WW4948EB
Training for Life: Walk Your Way to Fitness and Weight Loss in 14 Days - eBookDebbie RockerGrand Central Life & Style / 2009 / ePub$1.99
Fed up with overeating?
All strung out from yo-yo-dieting?
Maybe it's time for a new approach.
Faithfully Fit is not a diet, not an exercise plan. It won't tell you how much you ought to weigh or what your heart rate should be or how many miles you should walk to burn up three cookies and a slice of cheesecake. It offers no quick fixes or miracle cures.
Instead, Faithfully Fit offers motivation, encouragement, and inspiration to help you change from the inside out?the only kind of change that lasts.
Complete with forty-two daily meditations, scripture readings, encouraging affirmations, and practical activities, this unique book provides day-to-day spiritual support for your eating and exercise efforts.
An ideal companion for your favorite eating or exercise program, this book also provides daily uplift for those who aren't dieting or "working out"?just trying to make healthy eating and regular exercise a part of their lives. However you use it, Faithfully Fit is guaranteed to give you hope, courage, challenge, insight, and humor on the long road (this timeyou will make it!) from overeating to overcoming.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Exercise
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness