- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
A Faithful Guide to Philosophy is the only British Christian introduction to Philosophy, a book that will be used as a course textbook and by church study groups and individual readers alike. It covers subjects of central importance to the Christian worldview - the relationship between faith and reason, the objective reality or truth, goodness and beauty, the existence and nature of God, the existence of the human soul and of free will, and so on - from a philosophical viewpoint. This is the broadest range of topics covered by any Christian introduction to Philosophy and will be prized by many.
He has authored A Sceptic's Guide to Atheism: God Is Not Dead (Paternoster, 2009); I Wish I Could Believe In Meaning: A Response To Nihilism (Damaris, 2004); The Case For Angels (Paternoster, 2002) and The Case For God (Monarch, 1999).
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Moral Philosophy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Philosophy & Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Philosophy >> Moral Philosophy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Philosophy >> Philosophy & Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Moral Philosophy
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Philosophy & Theology