An Able and Faithful Ministry: Samuel Miller and the Pastoral Office - eBook
Add To Cart
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Reformation Heritage / Soli Deo Gloria
Publication Date: 2014
Samuel Miller (1769 1850) played an integral part in founding Princeton Theological Seminary, which became one of the most influential training grounds for Presbyterian ministers in the nineteenth century. While Miller is most commonly remembered for his writings on church office, he also played a significant role instructing students and shaping their theology of preaching and pastoral ministry. In the present volume, Jim Garretson highlights the narrative of Miller's life and the major ministerial emphases found in his published writings, sermons, and unpublished lecture notes. As a result, readers will come to know the spiritual convictions of Miller's heart and understand the theology of ministry he imparted over the course of his lifetime.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Historical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Famous Authors
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Famous Authors
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Historical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Church History >> Significant People & Events
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Famous Authors
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction