Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Faithful Living, Faithful Dying: Anglican Reflections on End of Life Care
|Title: Faithful Living, Faithful Dying: Anglican Reflections on End of Life Care|
Number of Pages: 144
Vendor: Church Publishing Inc.
Publication Date: 2000
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Weight: 8 ounces
Stock No: WW218308
When Is It Right to Die? A Comforting and Surprising Look at Death and DyingJoni Eareckson TadaZondervan / 2018 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$16.99Save 24% ($4.00)
Dignity and DyingJohn F. Kilner, Arlene B. Miller, Edmund D. PellegrinoWm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. / 1996 / Trade Paperback$24.75 Retail:
$27.50Save 10% ($2.75)
New Challenges for Christians - From Test Tube Babies to EuthanasiaRobin GillSociety for Promoting Christian Knowledge / 2010 / Trade Paperback$23.61
An important examination of the theological, spiritual and ethical issues surrounding death.
What do faithful living and faithful dying mean as we near life's end? With all the technology and choices available to us today, making decisions about the end of life grows ever more difficult. As a result of all the theological and ethical issues that have arisen around the dying process in recent years, the 72nd General Convention of the Episcopal Church created a task force to study and report on these concerns. This is the report of the End-of-Life Task Force. In it, the Task Force responds to the broad range of theological, ethical, pastoral and policy issues that are generated by the need to provide loving and fitting care at the end of life.
Intended as a teaching document, Faithful Living, Faithful Dying will be useful as a discussion tool for the church, for individuals facing difficult decisions, for professionals, such as clergy and health care providers, and for those who make public policy.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Medical Ethics >> Death & Dying/End of Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics >> Science & Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Religion & Society
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Anglican Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Death/Dying
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Counseling