- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2017
From his beginnings as a humble carpenter to his all-important role as the earthly father of Jesus Christ, Joseph's place in the nativity story is sometimes overlooked but contains valuable lessons for all of us. Join Adam Hamilton as he examines Christmas through the eyes of Joseph. Absent from much of the biblical narrative, Joseph never spoke a word, but his courageous actions were crucial to the birth of Christ and God's salvation plan for humanity.
As you read this book, you will understand how Joseph's story is much like our own. In life, we encounter circumstances that we would never have chosen for ourselves. At times it can be tempting just to walk away. Joseph provides us a great example of humbly obeying God even when we don't understand and faithfully moving forward in the strength that God provides.
Exchange your doubt for courage this Advent and Christmas season.The story of Joseph provide us a great example of humbly obeying God even when we dont understand and faithfully moving forward in the strength that God provides.
Additional components for a four-week adult study include a comprehensive Leader Guide and a DVD featuring author and pastor Adam Hamilton. Chapter topics include:
- A Carpenter Named Joseph
- Whose Child Is This?
- Raising a Child Not Your Own
- The Journey to Bethlehem
- The Rest of the Story
Hamilton is the best-selling and award-winning author of Creed, Half Truths, The Call, The Journey, The Way, 24 Hours That Changed the World, John, Revival, Not a Silent Night, Enough, When Christians Get It Wrong, and Seeing Gray in a World of Black and White, all published by Abingdon Press. Learn more about Adam Hamilton at AdamHamilton.org.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies
- Christmas >> Advent >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Christmas >> Advent >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks
- Christmas >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Christmas >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Christmas >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Christmas >> Download >> Advent
- Christmas >> Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Christmas >> Download >> Books, eBooks & Audio
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies