Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Samuel
- 2 Samuel
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- 1 Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Solomon
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter
- 1 John
- 2 John
- 3 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 11.50 X 8.5 (inches)|
Faithful, Abundant, True - Leader Kit: Three Lives Going Deeper StillBeth Moore, Kay Arthur, Priscilla ShirerLifeway / 2010 / Other$179.99
Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed: A Study of David-DVD Leader KitBeth Moore, Kay Arthur, Priscilla ShirerLifeway / 2008 / DVD$179.99
One in a Million: Journey to Your Promised Land, Member BookPriscilla ShirerLifeway / 2009 / Trade Paperback$15.995 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
Faithful, Abundant, True: Three Lives Going Deeper Still - Bible Study Book. Join Beth Moore, Kay Arthur, and Priscilla Shirer in a women's Bible study recorded live at the Orlando Deeper Still conference.
- Kay Arthur teaches from basically, the entire book of Hebrews! Hebrews is both an example of God's faithfulness and a challenge to believers to be faithful in difficult times.
- Priscilla Shirer teaches from Ephesians 3:20-21 on God's abundance. A fundamental basis for every believer is the absolute reality that God can do whatever He chooses to do. God's ability empowers our faithfulness.
- Beth Moore teaches on the topic of discernment. In these difficult days it is absolutely essential that we learn to trust the Holy Spirit to enable us to determine what is true and what is false.
While these three women each speak on the distinctive topic the Holy Spirit had lead them to teach, the messages result in a marvelous blend. Kay challenges us to faithfulness in difficult days. Priscilla points to the essential of trust in God's ability, and Beth teaches on how to discern truth from error in these difficult days.
The Bible Study Book is a versatile study guide for this women's Bible study that can be used in a retreat setting or for a seven-session study. Each teacher provides two weeks of study in a brief format that will take most women 15 to 30 minutes daily. As a bonus, Faithful, Abundant, and True Bible Study Book includes a partnership with HomeLife Magazine in which each of the three speakers' section also includes an article from HomeLife that illustrates faithfulness, abundance, and truth.
Bible Study Book includes:
- 6 Weeks of Guided Study
- Retreat Plan (great for a Friday evening - Saturday evening schedule)
- Group Leader Helps
Is a writer and teacher of best selling books and Bible studies whose public speaking engagements carry her all over the United States. A dedicated wife and mother of two adult daughters, Moore lives in Houston, Texas, where she is president and founder of Living Proof Ministries.
Priscilla Shirer is a Bible teacher and conference speaker with a Masters degree in Biblical Studies from Dallas Theological Seminary. Also a popular author, her books include the New York Times Best-Seller, The Resolution for Women, One in a Million, and Life Interrupted. She is also the lead character in the War Room movie. Priscilla is married to Jerry with whom she founded Going Beyond Ministries. They have three sons and live in Dallas, Texas.
wonderwoman66Vacaville, CAAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5loving this studyOctober 6, 2011wonderwoman66Vacaville, CAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5I am only in the third week of this study through my church. I am loving it -- I would recommend it to my seasonsed Christian friends, but especially to those who want to really get a clear picture of God's gift to us: Jesus Christ!
CyndiCleveland, TNAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Well worth the time and moneyDecember 17, 2010CyndiCleveland, TNAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Being an avid fan of the Word, I am so impressed with the Deeper Still conferences and the format. The audio/video session teach and then we have 5 days of homework to dig deeper into the Word on our own. What a blessing. I would recommend this study to anyone who wants to grow deeper in Christ.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum