Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: The Case for Faith: A Journalist Investigates the Toughest Objections to Christianity (Softcover)|
By: Lee Strobel
Number of Pages: 304
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)|
Weight: 10 ounces
Series: Case for
Stock No: WW339298
Evidence That Demands a Verdict: Life-Changing Truth for a Skeptical WorldJosh McDowell, Sean McDowellThomas Nelson / 2017 / Hardcover$20.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 20 Reviews
$29.99Save 32% ($9.50)
Was God telling the truth when he said, "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart"?
In The Case for Faith, bestselling author, journalist, and former atheist Lee Strobel turns his investigative skills to the most persistent emotional objections to belief in God--the eight "heart barriers" to faith:
- "Since evil and suffering exist, a loving God cannot"
- "Since miracles contradict science, they cannot be true"
- "Evolution explains life, so God isn't needed"
- "God isn't worthy of worship if he kills innocent children"
- "It's offensive to claim Jesus is the only way to God"
- "A loving God would never torture people in Hell"
- "Church history is littered with oppression and violence"
- "I still have doubts, so I can't be a Christian"
This book is for those who may be feeling attracted to Jesus but who are faced with difficult questions standing squarely in their path. For Christians, it will deepen their convictions and give them fresh confidence in defending their faith to skeptical friends, or during the hardest of times, when they have to defend their faith to themselves in moments of doubt.
Also available: The Case for Faith Spanish edition, kids' edition, and student edition. Plus, be sure to check out Lee Strobel's entire collection of Case for... books:
- The Case for Christ investigates the historical evidence for Jesus
- The Case for a Creator explores the scientific evidence for God
- The Case for Grace uncovers the "how" and "why" behind God's amazing grace
- . . . and more!
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for Christ, The Case for Christ Devotional, The Case for Christianity Answer Book, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, The Case for Miracles, and The Miracles Answer Book. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee has won four Gold Medallions for publishing excellence and coauthored the Christian Book of the Year. Lee is President of the Lee Strobel Center for Evangelism and Applied Apologetics at Colorado Christian University. Visit Lees website at: leestrobel.com