Faith, Family & Finances - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
America faces high unemployment, huge debt, and a collapsing housing market. Author Henry Fernandez believes that we are facing the consequences of our abandonment of godly standards. You can free yourself from debt and overcome fear by returning to God's plan for your success. Your faith, finances, and family can have abundance in all areas of your life.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2012
Henry Fernandez, inspirational speaker, author, and entrepreneur, is known for his practical, dynamic Bible teaching. He is senior pastor of the Faith Center Ministriesa thriving, multiracial congregation of over eight thousand people in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He is also seen weekly on the Daystar Network and the Trinity Broadcasting Network. He is also the founder of the University of Fort Lauderdale, a non-denominational Christian institute fully approved by the Commission for Independent Education. His wife, Carol, serves as his copastor of the Faith Center Ministries, and often ministers alongside him at conferences as well as in their home church. They are the parents of two sons, Seion-Zane and Elijah-Zane.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Families
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Other
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance