- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
* This product is not available for expedited shipping.
You live in a world that is much like ancient Persia, a world obsessed with wealth, youth, carnal entertainment, and sexual immorality. This world can squeeze you into its mold, affecting how you see yourself as a woman. Dee Brestin wants to show you how much more there is for you than the world can ever give in A Woman of Faith through the story of Esther. Nine weeks of study with leader's helps and a hymn section for worship, are made up of five daily lessons.
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 7.00 (inches)|
Series: Dee Brestin Studies
A Woman of Contentment: Ecclesiastes, Dee Brestin Bible Study SeriesDee BrestinDavid C. Cook / 2007 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$10.99Save 27% ($3.00)
A Woman of Moderation, Dee Brestin Bible Study SeriesDee BrestinDee Brestin / 2007 / Trade Paperback$9.89 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$10.99Save 10% ($1.10)
A Woman of Wisdom: Proverbs, Dee Brestin Bible Study SeriesDee BrestinNexGen / 2005 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$10.99Save 18% ($2.00)
A Woman of Beauty: 1,2 & 3 John, Dee Brestin Bible Study SeriesDee BrestinNexGen / 2006 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$10.99Save 18% ($2.00)
Based on the book of Esther, A Woman of Faith helps women recognize God's handnot only in Esther's life but in their own lives. In this dynamic eight-chapter study, participants learn that as God led Esther, they too can be led as a Woman of Faith.
Dee Brestin is a bestselling author and international speaker who longs to make the Word clear to today's woman. On her website, you can see videos of her speaking, find out if she is speaking near you, discover her favorite books and movies, and join her webfriends. Dee lost her husband, Steve, to cancer but is so thankful for the love they shared and for their five children, who all love Jesus.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Debra Pankey5 Stars Out Of 5May 5, 2010Debra PankeyOur women's group is enjoying this study. Dee Brestin has done extensive research and our eyes have been opened to new areas of Esther.
Judy Seymour4 Stars Out Of 5October 23, 2009Judy SeymourMy small group study are enjoying Dee's insight into this study of Esther. Really in-depth. Uses a lot of other scriptures to back up this study. Would order other studies she does.
Page 1 of 1
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum