Faith - eBook
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 1900
In one of the best explanations of faith ever given, Charles H. Spurgeon paints a panoramic picture of faith that covers each element of this essential topic and yet also shows us the big picture of what it means to believe in Jesus Christ and live for Him. Spurgeon answers our questions about faith, such as…
- What is faith?
- How do I obtain it?
- Can faith really change my life?
Charles. H. Spurgeon (18341892), the "Prince of Preachers," preached his first sermon at age sixteen. During his lifetime, he preached to an estimated ten million people. He founded and supported charitable outreaches, including educational institutions. He also founded a pastors college and the famous Stockwell Orphanage. Spurgeon published over two thousand of his sermons, as well as numerous books. Highlighted with splashes of spontaneous, delightful humor, his teachings still provide direction to all who are seeking true joy and genuine intimacy with God.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality