Welcome to the City of Auto, a place where cars and trucks come to life to bring fun and excitement on the road to excellent character. Each story is fuel-injected with valuable moral lessons on topics like courage, respect, responsibility, and friendship. Join Johnny, Izzi, EJ, Cali, and friends in ten adventures that are packed with thrills, laughs, and a meaningful faith message that will last a lifetime.
Auto-B-Good is a wonderful place for kids to explore and learn what it means to be upright in character. Each episode is built around an important core value and is hand-tooled with stories and songs that help children live out their faith through making good choices. So buckle your seat belt and hang on, the Auto-B-Good friends are ready to roll! Episodes include:
- Growing Responsible (Responsibility)
- Red Card to Respect (Respect)
- Car Tune Pirates (Honesty)
- Digging for Gold (Cooperation)
- Movie 'FX' (Decency)
- Breaking Par (Commitment)
- Home Sweet Home (Gratefulness)
- Scared-y Car (Friendship)
- Miles to the Rescue (Courage)
- Road Rage (Self-Discipline)
Approximate running time 132 minutes.