- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Through Stanley's life, one major theme emerges: trust. When the chips are down, and it isnt easy to trust God, Stanley always lands back in God's lap in complete surrender. The storys pace is steady. It shifts from pivotal moments in Stanley's life to present day when he is ministering to the teens. Lee Stanley is an award-winning filmmaker and producer of the popular movie Gridiron Gang.
Since Stanley invested all his money in his mission to help juvenile criminals, his family moved into a house they nicknamed "the chicken coop" and it resembled one. "My faith in God comes from reading his Word, believing his Word, and claiming his Word. 'All or nothing was my deal with him from the very beginning. I also had to learn how to trust and obey.'" Lee Stanley isn't about money, fanfare, or a big house he is about changing lives, and that's exactly what he does.
Faith in the Land of Make-Believe is an inspirational message, and is an enjoyable story. There are a handful of uses of "damn" and "hell" as curse words. Occasionally the tone of the writing sounds a little prideful, but overall it is a good book. I would recommend this book for a more mature audience due to heavy thematic elements and some language. Ben Schmitt, www.ChristianBookPreviews.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction