Faith Begins @Home Dad (Faith Begins@Home) - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Faith Begins@Home
Most Christian dads want to be the kind of father who guides his children in their walk with God--but many don't have the first clue where to start. This new series of Faith Begins @Home resources is designed to help parents bring faith home. Faith Begins @Home Dad is an easy-to-use resource that starts from square one and ends in a 24/7 lifestyle of family faith. Dads will find step-by-step tips and age-appropriate guides for leading their families' spiritual development, as well as true-life stories from other dads experiencing the power and blessing of God in their homes as they develop their "spiritual skills" with their children.
Mark A. Holmen is the founder and director of Faith@Home Ministries, which equips congregations, parents, grandparents, and individuals to establish the home as the primary place where faith is lived out and nurtured. He has written more than a dozen books and has been a featured speaker for Focus on the Family, D6, and the Willow Creek Association.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues