- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
For those who want to love God with their hearts and minds, editors Kelly Monroe Kullberg and Lael Arrington weave together both inspiration and illumination throughout this collection of daily readings. Faith and Culture: A Guide to a Culture Shaped by Faith translates the ideas of todays Christian thought leaders, delivering them in accessible portions that fit into anyones busy schedule. Each chapter interacts with one of seven recurring themes: the Bible and theology, literature, history, contemporary culture, the arts, science and math, and philosophy. Along the way, Kullberg and Arrington explore significant ideas, people, and events from a distinctly Christian worldview. Some of the readings in this book include: Thee Secret Gospels (the Bible and theology), Slavery (history), A Response to Gods Beauty (art), Globalization (contemporary culture), and more Each day spent with this illuminating guide will inspire readers to wonder at the genius, power, and beauty of Jesus.
Lael Arrington has taught aesthetics and the history of ideas on the college level and is the author of three books, including Godsigh. She cohosts The Things That Matter Most, a unique radio talk show that probes faith, evidence, meaning, and purpose.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Religion & Society
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Religion & Society
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Religion & Society
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality