- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Facts On
Well-known authors and noted researchers John Ankerberg, John Weldon, and Dillon Burroughs have updated and revised The Facts on the Mormon Church, a significant title from the popular Facts On Series (more than 1.9 million copies of books from this series sold).
The Facts on the Mormon Church presents the truth about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints-Mormon history, doctrines, practices, and theology. Readers find well-researched and easy-to-understand answers to many of the common and not-so-common questions surrounding this high-profile church, all in a handy, quick-reference format. Topics include:
- How did Mormonism originate? Who was Joseph Smith?
- Is it a Christian religion? What does it teach about God?
- What is the Mormon doctrine regarding salvation? Life after death?
- Who do they believe Jesus Christ wasR30;is?
- What is the Book of Mormon? The Pearl of Great Price? Doctrine and Covenants?