Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Ankerberg Theological
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Facts On
The Bible is certainly the bestselling book of all time. But it is so much more than just a well-loved collection of history, prophecy, parable, and poetry. If we believe the Bible is the very Word of God, isn t it imperative to know that what we read is reliable and can be trusted? This book answers questions about the uniqueness and inerrancy of the Christian Scriptures from history, archaeology, science, and logic as they examine the accuracy of the biblical text; expose current critical fallacies; show how fulfilled prophecy is the irrefutable result of divine inspiration. Discover why you can believe the Bible is still God s message of love and hope for today.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Non-technical
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers