The Feel Good Factor: 10 Proven Ways to Feel Happy and Motivated / Digital original - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Low mood, motivation and depression are endemic, and on the increase. About 40% of all GP visits are for people feeling depressed. In America recent figures show that one in ten have been prescribed anti-depressants. The recession has fuelled the need for the feel good factor.
This book, written by leading nutrition expert and psychologist delivers highly effective ways - nutritional and psychological, with practical lifestyle and life management techniques - that really make a difference to how you feel. If you eat the right foods, avoid the wrong ones, your mood will improve dramaticaly - and quickly.
Patrick Holford's approach is supported by substantial research, and backed up by poignant and motivating case histories. It also includes case histories of those at the suicidal end of depression who failed to get better with conventional approaches, and recovered completely on Holford's regime. The book would be supported by further in-depth analysis relating to mood and diet taken from Holford's 100% Health survey which was completed by over 55,000 people..
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational