- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
With more than 125 million products in print, Max Lucado is America's bestselling inspirational author. He serves the Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas, where he lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy.
DonnaBBakersfield, CAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent Bible StudySeptember 1, 2012DonnaBBakersfield, CAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I'm in a group of 6 ladies who have been enjoying Mac Lucado Bible studies for several years. This is another winner and makes everyone recognize and face their respective "giant!"
ritterbachTXAge: 25-34Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5November 9, 2010ritterbachTXAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 4Meets Expectations: 2I love Max Lucado. Not quite the meat and potatoes type writing that I usually see in his books.
First Congregational Church5 Stars Out Of 5April 20, 2010First Congregational ChurchGreat study!! Well written! Really enjoying the study at our church. Hearing lots of positive comments from other participants. Great read!
Donald Bradley5 Stars Out Of 5November 26, 2008Donald BradleyEXCELLENT AID TO THE BOOK ! I COORDINATE A BOOK CLUB IN OUR CHURCH AND THE STUDY GUIDE WILL BE USEFUL IN STEERING CONVERSATION AND DISCUSSION
Donald Bradley5 Stars Out Of 5November 25, 2008Donald BradleyThe book is an excellent aid in studying Facing Your Giants. I heartily endorse it.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects