- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
No one is immune to grief and the emotions that follow it. All of us will experience it at some point in life.
To grieve is to experience such intense sorrow and anguish that you feel as if it will never end. Along with grief comes an extensive list of emotions, one right on top of the other fear and anger among them. Grief can be caused by any type of loss, from the loss of a loved one to loss of a job.
How can we cope? How can we get past the emotions that drag us down? The focus of this book is on two of the most difficult emotions to overcome: fear and anger. My heart grieves for those who suffer loss and cannot get past these emotions to a state of peace and joy once again. God inspired the devotionals of this book to help hurting hearts overcome the impact of negative emotions that arise out of grief and loss. These are not your typical devotionals. They can be very convicting and can require action.
By picking up this book, you are beginning a journey to guide you through the emotions that follow your difficulty and loss. Section one is written to help you overcome the paralyzing fear that has resulted from whatever sorrow you have experienced. Section two is a guide through overcoming anger to find the freedom and peace you long for.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anger
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Fear
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues