- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Discovery House
Publication Date: 2014
J. Oswald Sanders says loneliness originates in mankinds alienation from God, but that it can mature you spiritually and morally if you'll learn to reach out and care for others, instead of seeking comfort for yourself. Facing Loneliness encourages and challenges you to take specific steps to overcome the sorrow of loneliness.
Dr. John Oswald Sanders (1902-1992) was an international Christian preacher, missionary statesman, and prolific author for nearly seventy years and wrote over forty books on spiritual living. This respected Bible teacher and writer influenced Christians throughout the world for much of the twentieth century. He is primarily remembered for his Christian classic Spiritual Leadership and as the General Director of the Overseas Missionary Fellowship (formerly China Inland Mission). Dr. Sanders died in his native New Zealand in 1992 at the age of ninety.
Facing Loneliness encourages and challenges you to take specific steps to overcome the sorrow of loneliness.
- Provides Scripture summaries on loneliness
- Shows how to identify the symptoms and causes of loneliness
- Provides both biblical and practical guidelines for managing loneliness
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships