- All Products
- Mega Fall Sale
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Perhaps one of the most devastating things you can learn as a parent is that your child has been diagnosed with autism. A multifaceted disorder, autism has long baffled parents and professionals alike. At one time, doctors gave parents virtually no hope for combating the disorder. But in recent years, new treatments and therapies have demonstrated that improvement is possible. With intensive, early intervention, some children have recovered from autism and have been integrated into school, indistinguishable from their peers.
Discover ten things you can do to begin battling your child's autism right now.
See why Applied Behavior Analysis has become parents' treatment of choice, and examine its impressive results.
Get information on cutting-edge biomedical treatments such as secretin and immunotherapy.
Learn how dietary intervention can positively impact your child's behavior.
Find out what additional therapies can offer - including sensory and auditory integration.
Explore loving ways to keep your family together when your world is torn apart.
Children with autism do have the possibility to improve greatly, and some even overcome the effects of autism, if appropriate therapies are begun early enough. Discover the steps you can take today to begin the fight for your child's future in Facing Autism.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Special Needs/Gifted
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Special Needs/Gifted
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Special Needs/Gifted
- Download >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Reference >> Special Needs/Gifted >> Autism/Aspergers
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.