The Faces of Grief: A Women's Bible Study - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: BJU Press
Publication Date: 2017
Marian TalleyCunningham's The Faces of Grief explores the many forms grief takes after a loved one's death. Whether struggling with confusion, depression, anger, or fear, Christian women will find hope in Cunningham's personal Bible study as she traces the grieving process of her own two widowhoods. Discover a Christian life enriched through understanding the phases and facets of grief, turning crippling sorrow into hope for the years ahead. From personal experience, Cunningham provides an insightful Bible study of welcome advice for the emotions, changes, and decisions that follow the death of a loved one.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
MJJMStow, NYAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 23, 2011MJJMStow, NYAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We are using this as a Sunday morning Bible study with several ladies who have recently suffered the loss of loved ones, and they all are finding comfort in sharing. It took us three sessions to get through the first chapter!
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry