You Are More Than You Know: Face Your Fears, Find Your Strengths - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Worthy Publishing
Publication Date: 2015
While suffering agoraphobia, Patsy just wanted to make it to her neighborhood grocery store and safely home again. Instead, for the past 35 years she has been speaking to millions of women (and men) offering the encouraging message of this book. In You Are More Than You Know, Patsy answers the question she is most often asked how she overcame her fears. Patsys trademark humor spills out along the way as she helps readers face their own fears such as: personal safety; rejection; health issues; the unknown; pain; etc.
Patsy is a best-selling author and has written books in several genres, including devotional, fiction, childrens, and gift offerings. She is one of the founding speakers at Women of Faith and trains people for the platform. Patsy has spoken to millions of women (and men) offering spiritual and emotional hope. She and her husband, Les, live in Franklin, Tennessee. They have two sons, two spunky grand- sons, and one highly-opinionated grand- dog, Sammie.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational