- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: New Hope Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Janet's previous New Hope works include Face to Face with Mary and Martha: Sisters in Christ and Face to Face with Naomi and Ruth: Together for the Journey. Dave and Janet have four married children and love being Grammie and Grampa to ten beautiful grandchildren. They make their home in Lake Forest, California.
Not every young woman has a Christian or loving mom. Many young women today find themselves spiritually alone as the only Christian in their family or circle of friends. Other times, our mobile society separates mothers and daughters by distance. Or women find themselves dealing with issues Mom can't always relate to and these daughters need a Christian woman to share advice and give motherly guidance. Face-to-Face with Elizabeth and Mary studies the reciprocal benefits and joys of one generation investing in the next.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry