- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2009
- Find increasing joy and peace in life.
- Become healthier and more physically fit.
- Extend true love and forgiveness to others.
- Enjoy a more dynamic prayer life.
- Be more in control of your emotions.
- Transform negative thoughts into victorious ones.
- Overcome that unending list of chores.
Pamela M. Hines's ministry began in 1982, after her husband Darrell L. Hines was raised to life after being tragically struck by lightning.
Together, they pastor one of the most dynamic churches within the city of Milwaukee, and they are the overseeing founders of several other Christian Faith Fellowship Churches. Paula is the cofounder of Dominion Fellowship, an outreach ministry encompassing a diversity of races and religious backgrounds that caters to the specific needs of husband-and-wife ministry teams.
Pamela has an anointing upon her life to minister to women. She is the founder of the Womens Image Course, a powerful series of lessons designed to meet the needs of women. Her grace and message attracts women from a variety of racial, economical, and social backgrounds. Her aim is to empower women to be all that God has called them to be, focusing on the spirit, soul, and body. Pamelas earnest desire is to help the body of Christ walk in the knowledge and authority that God has given to them, and to strengthen its members through the ministry of Gods Word.
Her message is practical and those who hear her will become challenged to be all that God desires them to be. Her first book, A Wifes Prayer, was also published by Whitaker House.
Pat Smith, wife of former NFL star Emmitt Smith
your daily living. Any woman who takes her counsel will get more than she expects. Get ready, world; the bona fide woman is back in style!"
Twyla Betha, wife of pastor and artist Mason Betha
Evangelist Louise D. Patterson, wife of the late Presiding Bishop Gilbert Earl Patterson, Church of God in Christ, Inc.
Nina Hines, daughter-in-law of Pamela Hines
"Then there were the times we would drive into Chicago (my hometown), and we would sing along to tapes of our favorite songs. Every time one of us messed up, we would start the song over until we got it perfect, or, should I say, at least got all the words right. So, sometimes, we would play one song over and over again for over ninety miles.
"I also remember when Christian Faith Fellowship was founded; my family and I were among the first to join.
"Pam is a wonderful friend with whom I shared many birthdays, heart-to-heart talks, and countless good times. I can truly say that Pam is a wonderful example of a wife, mother, friend, and, most of all, woman of God."
Vonnie Cummings, friend
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues