Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- District of Columbia
- New England
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
- Central America
- Middle East
- National Parks
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South America
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 56
Vendor: Eyewitness Travel
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.00 (inches)|
Series: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania is your in-depth guide to the very best of this region.
Make your trip to the Baltic States an unforgettable cultural experience with our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide to Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. From top restaurants, bars, and clubs to stand-out scenic sites and walks, our insider tips are sure to make your trip outstanding. Whether you're looking for unique and interesting shops and markets, or seeking the best venues for music and nightlife, we have entertainment and hotel recommendations for every budget covered in our Eyewitness Travel Guide.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania
- Detailed itineraries and "don't miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania truly shows you this region as no one else can.
"Known…for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." – Chicago Tribune
"The best option…Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." – The Philadelphia Inquirer