DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Eastern and Central Europe
Email me when this product is available.
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 56
Vendor: Eyewitness Travel
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.00 (inches)|
Series: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Eastern and Central Europe is your in-depth guide to the very best of this region.
Make the most of your trip to Eastern and Central Europe with our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide, your companion on a visit to Tallinn, Krakow, Prague, Budapest, Dubrovnik, or Ljubljana. Our guide is packed with recommendations for every city, including walking tours and national parks, plus scenic must-see sites like castles, churches, and museums. Find the best restaurants, bars, and cafes, and discover fun activities for either the solitary traveler or the family with children in our insider guide to Eastern and Central Europe.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Eastern and Central Europe
- Detailed itineraries and "don't miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Eastern and Central Europe truly shows you this region as no one else can.
"Known…for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." – Chicago Tribune
"The best option…Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." – The Philadelphia Inquirer
|Email me when this product is available.|