Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
Learn all about the Seashore in this photograph-filled DK Eyewitness book. With chapters on plants of the sea, tide-pool fish, the world of the seashore, shells of the shore , fishing by the sea, feeding by the sea, tentacles and stings, flowerlike animals, and more, readers will gain a visually-rich overview of what makes the seashore so special. 72 pages with index and glossary. Oversized book, hardcover.
Please Note: This series assumes and teaches an evolutionary, old-earth worldview.
Vendor: DK Children
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Science >> Science Subjects >> Earth Science
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Science >> Science Subjects >> Nature
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> DK Eyewitness
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Nature
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Educational