- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
How does God see me? Most of us would answer immediately that God sees us as His beloved children. But underneath that answer, many of us are still afraid that God sees us as unappealing or disappointing.
Through this study, women will examine the idea that what we believe about ourselves shapes who we will become. We'll be challenged to exchange our misperceptions for the freeing truth of how God really sees us. Together we can let go of the false perceptions we have of ourselves and live out the reality of who we are in His eyesHis redeemed children whom He has given mighty purposes to live out in this world.
- 12 sessions of interactive Bible study
- Perfect for individual or group study
- Tips for leading a great group included
Margaret Feinberg is a popular Bible teacher and speaker at churches and leading conferences such as Catalyst, Thrive, and Women of Joy. Her books, including The Organic God, The Sacred Echo, Scouting the Divine, Wonderstruck, Fight Back With Joy, and their corresponding Bible studies, have sold more than one million copies and received critical acclaim and extensive national media coverage from CNN, Associated Press, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, and more. She was recently named one of fifty women most shaping culture and the church today by Christianity Today. Margaret lives in Salt Lake City, Utah with her husband, Leif, and their superpup, Hershey.
Katt5 Stars Out Of 5October 18, 2013KattValue: 5Meets Expectations: 5Everything is great, and very helpful and the content is very good for all of us.
The women in the study want me to pass on that the font is light gray in color and very difficult to see it. It looks nice, but not good for reading. We really like the "spiral bound" book and hope more are like that. thank you.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry