Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is not available for purchase in Malaysia.
In Extreme Grandparenting: The Ride of Your Life!, you'll find honesty, humor, stories, and practical experience to motivate and guide you into richer relationships with your children and grandchildren. Discover how you can reach and relate to grandkids, not only as a mentor and loving family member, but as a spiritual rock during the hard times. Give the greatest gift possible to your family: yourself. A Focus on the Family resource. Paperback.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Focus on the Family
Publication Date: 2012
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Grandpa to BeBirmingham, ALAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5October 18, 2013Grandpa to BeBirmingham, ALAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Very well written with many concepts that can prevent problems in families that could easily derail the grandparenting expereince that God has intended. I will discuss these issues before they become problems with our grandchildren's parents. A very helpful resource.
JaccieIowaAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5September 12, 2012JaccieIowaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3Great insight for Grandparents of today! Gives practical advice for how to assist our children with their children without overstepping. A worthy read for any to grandparent. I had it suggested by my daughter-in-love's sister.
Molly Griffith5 Stars Out Of 5November 7, 2007Molly GriffithI'm about a third of the way through this book. I really like it. Bought two more to give as gifts. The book confirms ideals I already had, but it's great to know that I'm on the right track so far (a new grandparent).
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Blended Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Families
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Grandparenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Midlife
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Blended Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Grandparenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging