Your Extended Family: A Military Spouses Biblical Guide to Surviving Within and Without Your Family - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Ambassador International
Publication Date: 2015
Family. They can be one of our biggest blessings and one of our biggest stressors. Family members that dont understand the military system can complicate your life, and sometimes the best-intentioned relative can undercut everything you are trying to build with your husband. Living far away can also be hard if you have a medical emergency. Deployments and high ops tempos give loneliness and depression the opportunity can take over. Are there really any practical answers? What does the Bible say about dealing with and living apart from family.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues