- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2014
At a time when the church needs an urgent wake-up call and a fresh encounter with Jesus, the hyper-grace message is lulling many to sleep. Claiming to be a new revelation of grace, this teaching is gaining in popularity, but is it true? Or is the glorious truth of grace being polluted by errors, leading to backsliding, compromise, and even the abandonment of faith?
Hyper-Grace looks at the major teachings put forth by many adherents of this grace reformation” and prayerfully compares those teachings with the Word of God, answering questions such as:
· How do our sins affect our relationship with God?
· What is the relevance of the Old Testament to our faith?
· What does Jesus actually have to say about grace?
Without watering down the Bible’s true message of grace, Michael Brown gives you the facts, demonstrating the dangers of this seductive message and showing you how to keep from being taken in.
Michael L. Brown is the founder and president of FIRE School of Ministry, a leadership training institute birthed out of the fires of revival that is called to equip authentic and devoted disciples of Jesus. With a PhD from New York University in Near Eastern languages and literatures, he is recognized as one of the leading Messianic Jewish scholars in the world today. He hosts the nationally syndicated daily talk radio show The Line of Fire and is the author of more than twenty books, including
The Real Kosher Jesus.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership