- All Products
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Have you ever wondered about those giants in Genesis or that reference to Enoch in Jude? Exploring the Unexplained: A Practical Guide to the Peculiar People, Places, and Things in the Bible answers all your questions about unusal, hard-to-explain, and difficult-to-understand stories in the Bible. Learn more about people like Enoch, Moses, and the Nephilim. As with other books in Thomas Nelson's A to Z series, Exploring the Unexplained helps you gain a deeper understanding of the Bible in an easy-to-read format.
- Scripture index
- Topical index
- Easy-to-understand explanations of some of the Bible's most confusing stories
- A convenient tool for individual and group study
Trent C. Butler is a freelance author and editor. He served ten years on the faculty of the International Baptist Theological Seminary in Rüschilkon, Switzerland, and for twenty-two years as editor and editorial director for Holman Bible Publishers and LifeWay. He wrote the Word Biblical Commentary volume on Joshua, the Laymans Bible Book Commentary on Isaiah, the Holman Old Testament Commentaries on Isaiah and Hosea through Micah, and the Holman New Testament Commentary on Luke. He served on the editorial Board of the Holman Christian Standard Bible, and edited the Holman Bible Dictionary. Dr. Butler has a Ph.D. in biblical studies and linguistics from Vanderbilt University, has done further study at Heidelberg and Zurich, and has participated in the excavation of Beersheba.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> General >> Handbooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General >> Handbooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General