Add To Cart
Features included are:
- A daily schedule for completing the readings, notebook assignments, activities and experiments utilizing a two-day-per-week plan
- Templates for completing the notebooking activities
- Review questions for each lesson, which can be answered orally or in writing as a written narration
- Scripture copywork, with both print and cursive practice
- "More to Explore" ideas for each lesson
- Full-color, lapbook-style "Miniature Books"
- Field Trip Sheets to keep a record field trips enjoyed during the course
- Final review questions
Exploring Creation with Chemistry and Physics Notebooking Journal
Number of Pages: 273
Vendor: Apologia Educational Ministries
|Publication Date: 2013|
Series: Young Explorer
Apologia Exploring Creation with Chemistry and PhysicsJeannie FulbrightApologia Educational Ministries / 2013 / Hardcover$33.60 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 25 Reviews
$42.00Save 20% ($8.40)
Exploring Creation with Chemistry and Physics Junior Notebooking JournalApologia Educational Ministries / 2013 / Trade Paperback$23.20 Retail:
$29.00Save 20% ($5.80)
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Could this be used to supplement... Could this be used to supplement a high school ICP course?
No, this is for children grades K-6 and not for high school students.
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.