Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 7.25 X 5.38 (inches)|
Growing up is harder than it used to be.
Exploring Blue Like Jazz is a study about how to do life and faith well in the phase after high school that some have termed emerging adulthood. Its a book intended to make growing up a little easier.
Using the topics, themes, and questions addressed in Blue Like Jazz: The Movie as a means of starting the conversation, Donald Miller offers an extremely frank look at sex, drugs, questions of faith, and other topics students face when moving from high school to the freedom of college, a work environment, and beyond.
This very candid resource is the first of its kind, providing practical help for emerging adults, youth directors, mentors, and parents.
- 15 (3- to 4-minute) video pieces/topical discussion starters featuring interviews with Donald Miller, clips from Blue Like Jazz: The Movie, and behind-the-scenes footage from the making of the film
- Resource Guide written in the language of today's students with complete index of subjects addressed in the video; practical help for youth directors, mentors, and parents; a 5-week curriculum guide; and more
Additional Exploring Blue Like Jazz Resource Guides can be purchased separately (ISBN 9781418549534).
Donald Miller is the author of several books, including the bestsellers Blue Like Jazz and A Million Miles in a Thousand Years. He helps leaders grow their businesses at www.storybrand.com. He lives in Nashville, Tennessee, with his wife, Betsy, and their chocolate lab, Lucy.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Christian Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life
- Last Chance Bargains >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Pastoral
- Last Chance Bargains >> DVDs >> DVD Studies