- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2000
While most Christians have an awareness of the third person of the Trinity, they have little experience of this personhood or power. Experiencing the Holy Spirit shows readers how to welcome the Holy Spirit's presence into their lives and grow in intimate relationship with Him through hearing and obeying His voice; praying and walking in the Spirit; operating in His power, gifts, signs, and wonders; and receiving His anointing. Includes more than 50 interactive exercises.
TrishTMontgomery, ALAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Good basic study about the Holy SpiritDecember 23, 2011TrishTMontgomery, ALAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This study privides a good overview/basic study about the Holy Spirit. I would've liked to have had a true leader's guide but since there isn't one, I would recommend to leaders that they work at least a week ahead. You may also want to supplement with other handouts or videos if your students have need of it.
Dr. Larry D. Turner5 Stars Out Of 5January 21, 2002Dr. Larry D. Turner
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit