- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Every athlete, performer, and artist trains to reach his or her goals. As Christians, our goal is to be more like Jesus. Spiritual practices are the ways we train to be like Jesus.
This study will introduce participants to two types of spiritual disciplinesthose that are primarily active and call us to do something and those that are primarily inactive and call us to undo something. Through this study, participants will look at familiar spiritual practices like prayer, study, service, and fellowship through the lens of Scripture and find a renewed zest for life and loving God.
- Twelve weeks of interactive Bible study
- Questions for discussion
- Tips for leading a great group
Women of Faith Study Guides have sold more than 2 million copies to date.
Margaret Feinberg, one of Americas most beloved Bible teachers, speaks at churches and leading conferences including Catalyst, Thrive, and Women of Joy. Her books, including Wonderstruck, Fight Back With Joy, and Scouting the Divine and their corresponding Bible studies, have sold more than one million copies and received critical acclaim and national media coverage from CNN, Associated Press, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, and more. She was named one of fifty women most shaping culture and the church today by Christianity Today. Margaret savors life with Leif, a pastor in Park City, Utah, and their superpup, Hershey.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry