Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Understanding Purpose, Women of Faith Bible StudiesCarolyn Custis JamesThomas Nelson / 2006 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)
Women of Faith, renowned for their unique combination of personality and truth, offer fresh new messages in their fourth series of popular topical study guides. Titles include:
- Receiving God's Goodness
- Experiencing Spiritual Intimacy
- Contagious Joy
- Understanding Purpose
Each study guide, teeming with insights and quotes from the conference speakers provides twelve weeks of Bible study, a leader's guide for small groups, and a special take-home reminder for each week's lesson.
Head in the clouds. Feet on the ground. Heart in the story. Christa Kinde is a cheerful homebody whose imagination takes her to new places with every passing day. Making her home between misty mornings and brimming bookshelves in Southern California, she keeps her lively family close and her trusty laptop closer. Christa has been writing for more than a decade, producing numerous workbooks and study guides for Max Lucado, John MacArthur, and Women of Faith.
liionbook worm5 Stars Out Of 5awesomeAugust 29, 2016liionbook wormQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book was challenging, thought provoking, gave insights and plenty of study scriptures
Devotional study5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent study aideMay 28, 2016Devotional studyQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I took this on a solo cruise that I did as sort of a personal retreat. My priority was to use this time to strengthen my relationship with God. I studied a chapter each day and I enjoyed it's guidance so much. A very positive and motivational book, I came away from the cruise feeling that it had helped me greatly in my desire to grow closer to God.
Galechico, caAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5July 29, 2011Galechico, caAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5WE ARE USING IT AS A SMALL GROUP STUDY AND HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH THE SERIES FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS. IT IS GREAT!
FranHouston, TxAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Looks greatFebruary 5, 2011FranHouston, TxAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am positive our Ladies Bible study group will like this study book Thanks for such good service
Pauline Albright4 Stars Out Of 5July 30, 2010Pauline AlbrightI bought this study guide to do with my ladies group. We start next week. everyone has already peeked at all some of the lesons and I have received nothing but great feedback. We are all very excited to get started on the lessons as a group.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum