- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2013|
Bestselling author and pastor Lloyd John Ogilvie has spent years observing and experiencing himself the deep needs of Christians, and why those needs for love, comfort, guidance, or discernment often go unmet.
In Experiencing the Power of the Holy Spirit, he draws on Scripture to illuminate the living and active work of the Spirit. Because many believers have a limited view of their great Advocate, Counselor, Helper, and Companion, they don't realize that in day-to-day life they can depend on Him to
- encourage, guide, and correct them, and prompt them to speak or act appropriately
- help them identify deep motives and penetrate to the root of personal struggles
- help them discern in prayer what is best in a situation
When believers build their lives upon reliance on the Spirit, they can live confidently in life's stressful situations and relationships, knowing they have a Friend who is always there to help.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Holy Spirit
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Pursuing Holiness
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Holy Spirit
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Pursuing Holiness