- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Most of us began our journey into faith with trusting hearts. Yet incidents of abuse, media accounts of perverted religion, personal disappointments, loss, betrayal and even unrealistic expectations of God can cause us to develop a warped or damaged view of faith. Too often, what began as an authentic relationship with God deteriorates into a defective faith with an incomplete or poisoned view of God - one that allows the religion, not the relationship with God, to control our life.
Let this volume help you:
- Heal your distorted view of God as weak, distant, and uncaring.
- Find release from your striving to earn God's love
- Break free from an unhealthy dependency on religion.
- Learn how you can once again grow in the grace and knowledge of God.
- Learn how you can rediscover the reality of true faith in a loving God as you move beyond the suffocating limits of your own toxic faith.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Shaw Books
Publication Date: 2011
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Rodney Sweeney5 Stars Out Of 5January 26, 2009Rodney SweeneyI listened to the cassettes first, then I purchased the hardback. This book will open your eyes to what faith is all about, compared to today's feeling religions, if you can't handle the truth, you'll still need to read this.
ANGELA W MCKINSTRY5 Stars Out Of 5May 3, 2006ANGELA W MCKINSTRYThis book is written exceptionally well. Every believer should read this book whether they are a new believer or longtime christian. Unfortunately, there are too many churches that make its congregation feel like they are in bondage instead of being free in Christ. I loved this book from beginning to finish and the author is one of the best.
Kathie Martin5 Stars Out Of 5April 9, 2001Kathie MartinThis book is the best in defining what toxic faith is. It will bring to light the reasons behind some of the questions you find yourself having when in a "man ted" church rather than a "God ted" one. It is a freeing book to those who feel something is not quite right but can't "see" it because everything "not right" is hidden. Excellent.
Page 1 of 1
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Depression
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues