- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2000
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
Highlighting the presence of God's perfect peace, Elizabeth George helps women know God's perfect peace in every circumstance in their lives. They will discover how to respond to the needs of others; mature in Christ; and overcome anxiety. The "heart response" sections help readers grasp Paul's teachings and focus on God's loving provisions.
IluvjesusEmerson GAAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5My SS class is enjoying this bookSeptember 19, 2016IluvjesusEmerson GAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I chose this book for our SS class and we are enjoying it. It covers each lesson thoroughly but in a straight forward way. I would recommend it highly!
Angela5 Stars Out Of 5Experiencing God's Peace (Philippians) Women After God's Own HeartJanuary 30, 2015AngelaExcellent Bible study for women or anyone, I also use the truths of this study for my children in the mornings before they go to school. We are half way through the study, and we use it for a women's study in our church, everyone says what and awesome study, God is speaking through this study!
CalvaryPuntaBandaEnsenada, Baja CA, Mexico5 Stars Out Of 5Exceeds expectationsJune 21, 2012CalvaryPuntaBandaEnsenada, Baja CA, MexicoQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a good bible study. We are using it for our church's women's bible study and it has been very well received.
Carolyn DormanApopka, FLAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Elizabeth George is an excellent Bible Study.February 20, 2012Carolyn DormanApopka, FLAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4I am presently teaching from this book. I have a Women's Sunday School Class and we are so enjoying the discussion and teaching of Elizabeth George. Thanks.
Margo Hetrick5 Stars Out Of 5February 16, 2012Margo HetrickQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a great group study source, very applicable for all situations we can face day to day.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry