Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Big Summer Blowout
- Buy in Bulk
- Learn how to hear when God is speaking to you.
- Find out where God is working and join Him.
- Discover that God pursues a love relationship with you that is real and personal.
- Face crises of belief as you join God where He's working.
- Experience God doing through you what only God can do!
Number of Pages: 271
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 X .75 (inches)|
Experiencing God: Knowing and Doing the Will of God, Revised and ExpandedHenry T. Blackaby, Richard Blackaby, Claude KingB&H Books / 2008 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 62 Reviews
$14.99Save 50% ($7.50)
Experiencing God - Youth Edition Member Book, Revised by Henry Blackaby is a 9 session Bible study for students in grades 7-12 and was adapted from the best-selling adult study. The revised video series features a DVD containing nine segments designed as a drama that is told throughout the course.
- Learn to hear when God is speaking
- Find out how God is speaking
- Find out where God is working and join Him
- Experience God doing what only He can do
Henry Blackaby is founder and president emeritus of Blackaby Ministries International, an organization built to help people experience God. Born in British Columbia, he coauthored the modern classic Experiencing God: Knowing and Doing the Will of God (more than seven million books and Bible studies sold), and his other acclaimed works include Spiritual Leadership, Fresh Encounter, and A God Centered Church. He and his wife have five children, fourteen grandchildren, and live in Rex, Georgia.
Claude King is the discipleship specialist at LifeWay Christian Resources and coauthor of the classic book Experiencing God. He holds degrees from Belmont College and New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary and lives with his wife in Murfreesboro, Tennessee.