Add To Cart
or checkout with
Over the years God has used the truths of Experiencing God to awaken believers to a radically God-centered way of life. As a result, millions have come to know God intimately, to recognize His voice, and to understand His will for their lives. God is inviting you to experience Him in an intimate love relationship through which He reveals to you His will, His ways, and His work.
This Kit includes a new special edition of revised and updated Study Book (access to teaching videos), Leader's Guide, DVD Set, and Book. (12 sessions)
1. God’s Will for Your Life
2. Looking to God
3. God Pursues a Love Relationship
4. Love and God’s Invitation
5. God Speaks, Part 1
6. God Speaks, Part 2
7. The Crisis of Belief
8. Adjusting Your Life to God
9. Experiencing God Through Obedience
10. God’s Will and the Church
11. Kingdom People
12. Experiencing God in Your Daily Life
|Experiencing God - Bible Study Book with Video Access||Available|
|Experiencing God - DVD Set, Updated Edition||Available|
|Experiencing God - Leader's Guide||Available|
|Experiencing God: Knowing & Doing the Will of God, Updated and Expanded||Available|
|Title: Experiencing God DVD Leader Kit-Updated Edition|
By: Henry T. Blackaby, Richard Blackaby, Mike Blackaby, Claude V. King
|Publication Date: 2022|
Weight: 3 pounds 6 ounces
Series: Experiencing God
Stock No: WW760550X
HENRY BLACKABY is founder of Blackaby Ministries International. He has written dozens of books and has spoken at the White House, the United Nations, and churches and conferences in 200 countries.
RICHARD BLACKABY holds a PhD in history from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary as well as an honorary doctorate from Dallas Baptist University. He has served as a pastor and a seminary president.
MIKE BLACKABY currently serves as a church planter in Victoria, BC, Canada. He holds a Ph.D. in apologetics from Southern Seminary. He has co-authored two books: When Worlds Collide and Seven Steps to Knowing, Doing and Experiencing the Will of God.
CLAUDE V. KING is an editor in chief for short-term resources at Lifeway Christian Resources. In addition to this course, Claude worked with T. W. Hunt to develop The Mind of Christ. He is author or coauthor of 21 books and courses.
Over the years God has used the truths of Experiencing God to awaken believers to a radically God-centered way of life. As a result, millions have come to know God intimately, to recognize His voice, and to understand His will for their lives. This new special edition is revised, updated, and ready to lead you again—or for the very first time—into a deeper relationship with God. (13 sessions)
• Thirteen sessions of Bible study content
• One revised Bible Study Book (with codes for video access) one revised Leader Guide, one revised paperback trade book, and multiple DVDs with twelve 15- to 20-minute messages plus bonus features
• New illustrations, fresh stories, and updated language
• New video teaching featuring Henry, Richard, and Mike Blackaby
• Instructions for planning and hosting Experiencing God Weekends or churchwide spiritual growth emphases
• Assignments for personal and spiritual growth between small group sessions
• Learn to discern when God is speaking to you.
• Recognize God’s activity around you.
• Adjust your life to God and His ways.
• Identify what God wants to do through you.
• Respond to God’s activity in your life.
• Find where God is working.
• Join God where He is working.
• Be conformed into the image of God.
• Look to God, listen to Him, and watch for what his directives are.
• Obey God in every area of your life.
• Gain an understanding of what Scripture teaches about interacting with God.
• Adjust your life to be more fully used by God.
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.