Build a confident friendship with Jesus that will carry you through the seasons of wilderness and back to abundance, with ancient wisdom alongside modern guidance from pastor and speaker Faith Eury Cho.
In the wilderness of the soul, we can become more familiar with pain than progress and more acquainted with loneliness than companionship. But what if the purpose of our wandering is not to reach the Promised Land but to recognize that God is with us in the desert?
In Experiencing Friendship with God, speaker and pastor Faith Eury Cho draws on Brother Lawrences ancient wisdom about intimacy with God to help us know Gods Presence more fully in todays complicated world. With practical ideas and stories from her own spiritual journey, Faith explores how to
• wrestle with the tension of believing in God even when we cant sense Him
• glean wisdom from Israels journey in the wilderness
• understand what a life centered around Gods Presence looks like
• find tools to deepen our intimacy with God
• embrace the paradox of mystery and faith and of longing and hope
If knowing the Presence of God is our greatest desire, then every season of our lives has significanceeven the wilderness. In that barren land, we realize that the purpose of each moment is God Himself.
And when we do that, we will understand that we were never without Him after all.