- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2016
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
We see love everywhere. It binds husbands and wives, parents and children, brothers and sisters, and close friends. But all the love we experience in this world pales by comparison to the love God has shown to us. This was a love so profound that He "gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish" (John 3:16).
In Experiencing the Love of God, you will look at key passages in Scripture that talk about the divine love that God has for you. You will see how the Bible is really a love story, for Godyour Herowas so determined to be with you that He went to incredible lengths to save you. One day, He will return for you and take you to the home He has prepared! Gods love is truly unparalleled, and all He asks is that you receive it!
The Women of Faith® Bible Studies provide intriguing insights into topics that are relevant to womens lives today. Each guide includes twelve weeks of study, down-to-earth illustrations, and reflections to help you move the truth from your head to your heart. A leaders guide for use with small groups is also included.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry